Marriage rant

My husband and I have been married for a year and a few months and we used to get along pretty good, but it's been hard at times. But recently my husband has started to say things to offend me in any way and act like it's a joke. He will say things about my appearance, he will joke about texting other girls to "get me mad", and tonight he told me to stop posting things on facebook about my c-,section because it was like I wanted attention from it. (My son's birth will forever be an important topic to share because I'm proud of that). So I decided to take my son to bed (we don't sleep together because it works for our marriage so I sleep with our son) and he was like "why don't you want to spend time with me unless we are on the road?" And I told him I would if he would stop offending me every day. Recently he's joked about getting sexual things from my sister, getting them from someone he used to hang out with, etc. He's even gone as far as joking about how I "need to lose few lbs". He thinks it's funny but it's offensive and I have told him this and when I decided to take my 4 month old to bed (because it was almost 10:30) and I told him I would spend time with him more if he would stop offending me, he told me he didn't love me and wanted a divorce. He's said things to offend me a lot within the last 2 months and he doesn't care at all but yet wants me to brush it off and spend time with him. Tonight he came out and said "why do you keep posting about your c-section on facebook? Its like you want attention, you shouldn't do that" (or something along those lines). Sometimes I feel like he doesn't really love me