Is this Abuse? (COVID Read Time)

So. I started dating this guy around Oct. and it was going great! But I was also talking to a few other dudes. But I had never hung out with them, nothing sexual, ever. I did pursue the first guy. I would always hangout with him. Literally day to night, 24/7. So we started dating. Now, he tells me like his rules (you know) for dating, and he basically said “you can cheat on me but do not lie to me. Lying to me will break me”. So in that moment, I was like okay okay I won’t. 🥺 shortly after, I did. And again.. and again...

Let’s talk about the lies, 1.About who’ve I’ve had sex with 2.Deleting Snap & Instagram. 3.Some random OLD IG. I’ve also attached images of our text and the #s are the # pic in the slide. So anyways , 1. He asked me who I had sex with and I told him but not all of them (bc yk u forget bc forget them!). He later figures out, and I apologize, I won’t lie again. 2. So then Around my birthday Sept 17, I had told him I deleted my snap and insta bc at this time he thought I was talking to men on snap (which I wasn’t) so I deleted it. Kinda .. on my birthday I posted a pic of me in my dress! It was so cute not too .. and I said thank you to all the people who wished me happy bday. girls & boys. Nothing serious. Just a “thank you” but I then deleted the app. One day he comes home and he’s like let me see your phone and he makes me download snap & ig. He then sees my birthday snaps & thanks yous and goes off. Said he’ll never trust me again. And I mean NEVER. 3. So everyone used to have a old ass Instagram back in like 2016 2014 than the one you have now with a forgotten email. So this IG account in my name and OLDDD profile pics keeps gaining followers. And when I tell you I literally don’t have access to this account in ANY WAY. I mean it. He’s been accusing me still having it. Everyday. Every. Day. Since 3 months ago.

I’ve attached text convos.