Early Potty Training advice?

For those that did NOT wait until your kid was 3-4yrs old to potty train, please share your tips!

Please dont come at me either!

This is what we’re choosing to do as we believe it is best for us. We also have a baby on the way and we have twins that are 1.5yrs old that show many signs of being ready to potty train. They will be just over 2yrs when the new baby arrives.

I dont know what signs to watch for because I never know when they are going potty. I do know their potty routine. Example, my daughter poops every morning during breakfast but I never notice any signs she is actually going. I just know when shes done, because she cries when she needs a diaper.

✅Pulling at their diapers when they need a new one

✅Bring diapers/wipes when we ask of they need a change

✅Crying when their diaper is full

✅Taking clothes/diapers off

✅Currently love sitting on their kids potty for fun(in fact they fight over sitting on it)

✅My daughter actually holds her bladder often, after naps sometimes her diaper is still dry

✅My son is starting to to hold his a little longer(not as long as his sister though)

Im open to using pull-ups at night if need be until they are older, but honestly I have no idea where to start.

❗️Also the new baby is not the main reason to potty train now. We actually bought the kids potty long before I got pregnant. Because they have been showing signs.