TEST or NOT YET????
So me and DH have been ttc for 3 months now. AF I due today and still nothing.... No symptoms of AF coming or anything I normally can tell 2 days prior BUT.... Not this time. Should I test today or wait a couple days to see if she arrives. I've been very fatigued, sore breast, tender abdomen, and the list goes on... Hubby says take a test I guys I'm just nervous for the outcome! SUGGESTIONS??????