Money

Sa

I can make detailed spreadsheets till I’m blue in the face and my husband will STILL find ways he has to spend money. He recently went gluten free and instead of taking a lunch made with items I’ve made sure to get him he HAS TO eat out every day because he forgets. Must be nice to forget and eat whatever you want. While I’m eating as cheaply as possible with what’s in the house. Not buying anything but the necessities for my groceries so I can buy GF heat up meals because he needs to eat two to three of them any time he eats. Our grocery bill went from $200 to $600 because if he doesn’t like what I buy he just goes out on his lunch breaks and buys whatever.

I’m trying to pay off my C-section and an emergency surgery bill but he’s making it impossible. Thank goodness my daughter is on formula and I can make sure she at least eats well with that for now.

When I bring it up to him he rolls his eyes and says he’s not spending that much. I’m about to throw the checkbook at him and tell him he can take care of everything. So when the bills aren’t met it will be his fault completely and not mine.