To test, or not to test...that is the question

So I got 4 strong positive red dye tests over the past 7 days (including at the drs), I am now looking at a digital test I have bought because I just can’t wait until March 8th for my dating scan. So the question is, can I test at any time of the day or as I am likely still be in the first 2-4 weeks do I need to wait until the morning ???

(If you see this and know me please keep it on the low down)