Preeclampsia

Brianna • Mommy to Everleigh 🥲💕

I think I’m freaking myself out, I’m not the type to usually use google and believe symptom meanings and if I do I ask my doctor before freaking out. Anyways, I think I may have preeclampsia and I’m terrified. I’ve noticed some symptoms that correlate to it that have started showing up in the past week. Blurred/spotty vision, swelling in the hands and feet (which I assumed was normal?) But I hadn’t been on my feet all day yesterday and they swole up so much that you almost couldn’t see the difference between my foot and ankle. Shoulder pain in my left side ? I don’t know if that’s associated or not but that just started. Loss of appetite/feeling way more nauseous that usual. A headache that’s lasted for a couple days, severe heartburn, like nothing helps. And just all around feeling unwell. Someone give me some input that knows more about this as I am just a first time mom and only 26 weeks pregnant. I have an appointment on Friday and was wondering if I should even bring this up? I just thought these things were normal in pregnancy but I’ve just been feeling so off. Also I feel I should add my blood pressure is usually good whenever at appointments but it has gotten high a couple times.