Please help.

Violet • Married to a amazing man, Two beautiful teenage children ❤ ♥ , two angel 👼 👼 Nov. 29, 2018 and feb. 18 2020. Trying for our 🌈 👶.

So I work in a small office. The girl I work with found out her daughter was pregnant the same time as me. She started bragging right away. I was open about our fertility struggle and how it took us two years of fertility treatments to get this baby. She ranted about how her daughter wasn't even trying and they made a baby right away. However I just miscarried our rainbow baby last Thursday. Monday I came back into work and right away it was wow you lost your baby? Well at least you can try for another 2 years. Then she took her daughters ultrasound and was rubbing in my face how amazing her daughter is that she can carry a healthy baby. Its everyday she is shoving in my face about how her daughter is so sick and being a pregnant queen. What can I do. I am not a mean person in nature and I have already asked if she can cool it just a little while so I can cope emotionally. I have to work closely with this girl. And yes I understand its her first grand baby and she is excited. I am happy for her but I am having to leave my desk to walk out side and ball my eyes out. Just feel so hopeless. Any ideas or tips would be great