HELP ...

Brittany
Okay sorry for posting so much . But I'm new to the TTC thing . Normally I would just go with the flow and let nature take it's course , but me being the impatient person I am I wanna know every possible thing I can to help speed up the processes . Okay so glow said I ovulated on the 14th. I was due for AF on the 28th. But She has yet to show . On Friday the day in was expecting to start I started getting menstrual cramps . And I thought okay I'm fixing to start. But it's Monday and she hasn't came yet. I've been getting negative test . One faint positive . But my question is , I started testing for ovulation last week just because I wanted to pee on something and wanted to see what the result would be Four days in a row I got a positive surge .but still no period . I don't know if I'm making any since .. But is it possible that I could have ovulated later then expected and the cramping Friday could have been implantation ? How many days after ovulating does implantation take place and when should I retest ???