Hello everyone please be kind.

hi im 23 yrs old girl having ptosis on my left eye. Which is basically weak eyelid muscle or droopy eyelid .. im talking with this guy he wants to meet me or send pics i do send pics but from certain angle i dont have the courage. i want to meet him too. i like him im afraid i want to be honest with him but im scared he wont like me back. We talk and seem to be getting along. However such thing on face its hard to live with been bullied when i was young. All i want to know from you beautiful ladies to help me how to open a convo and tell him about my flaw. im scared that will be the our last chat. im trying to self love and accept myself but when i meet people online its hard for me to explain my situation to them. However im grateful as there is many bad things in life please help me to open up to him. Sorry if i ask too much. i want to tell him but im afraid stupid as it sounds. Silly me.. thank you for now xx God bless y’all

Edit ; i had surgery once it failed thinking to have one again soon. but surgery isnt guaranteed. With age it could get worse.

UPDATE; i have told him, he accept me the way i am now i can send pictures without worrying from certain angle. He was so sweeet and understanding. Thanks everyone 😁😁🌹🌹