ADVICE NEEDED ASAP!!

So my ex best friend had drugged and raped my ex boyfriend at the time GIVING HIM AN STI (we got back together). Lemme tell you this girl is HORRIBLE. She told everyone in our school that I got raped when I did not, resulting in that kid almost getting into trouble, she’s stole my money, had me jumped by random girls and guys I didn’t know in 9th grade because she didn’t want anyone to be my friend besides her, so she wanted to make everyone hate me. When we were friends her mom wouldn’t allow her to have A phone because she has lied about being pregnant and raped by her friends cousin. She got kicked out of her house for lying about her step dad molesting her as a child and so she got into prostitution due to being homeless. And would harass other girls boyfriends on Facebook and shit.

My current best friend knows about everything that’s happened and how I feel about her. I absolutely hate her. She keeps sending me pics of her and her new baby, and she knows I don’t fucking care about her or her newborn LMAO sorry.... Like why would I? My current best friend keeps talking about her baby, and I literally told her that her baby has nothing to do with how I feel about her .

I feel like she’s lowkey friends with her or something because she brings up “maybe she’s getting her life together”. Some bullshit. I’ve told her many times that I can’t even stand to look at pictures of her without wanting to puke. But she tries to look at the “best of her” honestly ? That’s some bullshit. She absolutely disgusts me . This past summer she messaged me and told me that he (my ex at the time, but boyfriend once again now) couldn’t keep

His dick hard. I was like “maybe because you raped him....”, and her reply was that she didn’t care that she raped him and if he went to the police she would turn it on him. My issue is that my current best friend acts like the shit she’s done wasn’t bad. And she acts like her raping my boyfriend wasn’t bad either because he’s a guy. Wonderful right? She literally ignores everything I say when she brings up my ex best friend. She knows I don’t like talking about her either, I don’t ever think about her unless SHE brings her up.