Getting rid of dogs...

I love my dogs so much but I have one that has always been a bit possessive aggressive I guess?

He’s as sweet and spoiled as could be! Sleeps on our bed and couch. Is fed well and exercised. He has a bad habit of digging in the trash. I’ve tried to correct this behavior but he doesn’t understand... or want to listen. Every time he does I say his name and he already knows why I’m calling him. He puts his ears down and runs away. I try to pull him out from under the bed so I can talk and he growls and bites. If I try to take trash away he bites. Sometimes he does it with toys. He but me again today but than tried to come ask for forgiveness. It really seems like he knows what he’s doing but thinks he can get away with it. I have a 7 month old baby now and he is still not liking him. I don’t let the baby pull or tug on him but if he sits or crawls next to him he stares and walks away. I’m scared if there’s a day if my kid touches him or takes something he’ll get hurt. Advice please. No judgment