10 weeks

Abortion tw

So I just want to say first of all for those who don’t agree with abortion please just skip over this, I found out I was pregnant about a month ago and so I called the doctors as I wasn’t sure how I’d go about the whole process, they told me they could book me in the following week to speak to a doctor, great, and then the appointment got postponed an extra week so there’s two weeks just for the doctor to say you need to refer yourself, not great wish they told me sooner but hey ho , so I request an appointment and they say they’ll ring me within 24 hours , a day passes no phone call, second day still no call so I ring them up and they say oh we were going to call you any day now… they book me in for the week after and then I get a text saying all the nurses are ill so they postponed my appointment an extra day and then my second appointment an extra two days, and now to top it all off I’m self isolating so I can’t go to either appointment for at least another 8+ days , I just feel like everything is going wrong in this process and I’ll be to far along to have the pill when I eventually get there which I didn’t want to do and I just feel more and more bad each day on the Fetus growing inside me but I still want to carry on and get the abortion , idk it really has messed with my head.

Sorry it was so long rant over