I need some parenting advice

My son who is 2 IS A CRYBABY !!! I literally cannot do anything without him crying . You would think he would go play with his toys & sister and get into stuff around the house but NO if I’m not in his eyesight he cry’s and finds me . I can’t go to the bathroom without him crying . Can’t take a peaceful shower without him crying . I can’t cook without him crying. Soon as I pick him up from daycare and we get home for some reason he just cry . He wakes up in the middle of the night just crying . I literally can’t leave to go in the next room without him crying . I’m honestly getting very annoyed with it , especially because we have neighbors upstairs our walls are SOOOO THIN and I know they hear it & I Honestly don’t want to be the neighbor nobody wants to live by because of the noise . ESPECIALLY at night when he cries cause I know people are trying to get their sleep before they go to work . Idk what to do to get him out of this and the crazy part is ITS ONLY WITH ME ! if I leave him with a family member he’s fine and doesn’t cry AT ALL 😅 I honestly wish I can just let him cry it out to show him he’s not going to get his way (picked up) but I can’t because again we have neighbors so I’m stuck and it’s driving me crazy . If anyone have some advice I would love to hear it . I know someone might tell me he’s crying for a reason but he’s honestly not