Young mommas.

Haven

Listen up!! If you are a young mom don't take sh*t from anyone you got this momma! No matter what the circumstances are if you want to succeed all it takes is a little hard work and that's that. Everyone is always saying how being a young mom ruins your life which is completely wrong I prefer it this way actually. my son will be out of high school when I'm in my 30's and my husband and I can live our adult life how we want. That was our plan! We tried for my son at 18. Lucky we got pregnant the first month trying. Baby dust to all! And my pregnancy was amazing! We closed on our first house a month into him being born! It's a 3 bed 2 full bath 2,000 sqft house! Then we got 2 Siberian huskies that are so adorably perfect. And luckily because of how much income he makes from welding I was able to quit my job and be a stay at home mom and exclusively breastfeed my son! I are going to try for #2 soon as well which is sooo exciting!!! But at the end of the day commit to eachother, work through issues, be a hard worker, and go for what you want! You've got this. Having a kid young doesnt define your worth! My husband and I are almost 6 years into our relationship and we knew what we wanted in our future and we went for it!