Should I be stricter with my teen?

So I'm a mom of 3. Oldest is 21, middle kid is 17, youngest is 14. My 17 year old will be a senior in high school this year. He works and he drives. He has a girlfriend and they’ve been dating for two years. I did not know about it either until recently. I have a rule where dating is not allowed until you’re 18 and out of high school. Originally I was going to make them break up because I was so angry, but i realized it was unrealistic. He was still punished though.

This morning I was looking for something I left behind in my son’s car and instead found a condom.

I pulled it out and quickly put it right back where I found it because I was so shocked. I mean, I understand puberty and all- but there’s some things that are reserved for adults only, you know? And I’m old school so I was always told children need to stay in a child’s place. I was gonna confront my son but he was suddenly called in for work and on top of that he worked the whole day and just came home an hour ago. He’s sleeping. But around the middle of the day I searched his room looking for the condom box because I didn’t see it in his car.

I instead found an old paper he wrote to himself and the questions were sexual.

The paper is familiar. My son writes small notes to himself whenever he’s going to see a nurse/doctor because he doesn’t like talking and will purposefully forget. He usually hands them to the doctor. I assume he and his girlfriend took a trip to planned parenthood on the 13th, I guess to get her on birth control. But I have my son on life360 and his location didn’t say Planned parenthood, it said the library (where he told me he’d be.) So now I’m wondering if he has a second phone and/or leaves his phone wherever he said he’ll be then go elsewhere? Or just found a way to spoof his location? I don’t know. But I don’t like this sneakiness at all. Should I be stricter? I’m not at all happy about this. I do not want him having sex. And his girlfriend is 18, there’s plenty of grown men she could sleep with but she chooses a child? Also let’s face it— sexually active teens are doing it in places they are NOT supposed to. Schools, cars, public restrooms, woods, behind bushes at parks, etc. All of those are considered public sex which is ILLEGAL. So I think I must take his car away from him because even if I tell him it’s illegal, would he stop? I can no longer trust him. I can not believe my little boy is sexual behind my back.

Vote below to see results!