Is this normal? Just spotting?

Ro

Since I started my period, I have had a regular period. Once a month, 5-7 days average. I had a regular period June 20th to June 25th, I continued having dry blood and I did assume it was spotting. However, I continued “spotting” and I put that on quotation marks because that seemed like too much blood but it was dry. I had really bad cramps on July 17th (two weeks before I usually get it) had a regular period flow for TWO days, then I had dry blood, then regular blood and some days I would go long hours without bleeding and it continued that way until the 25th and it has been a regular flow. It is currently July 31st and I should be ending my period yet it’s still the same amount of blood since the start.

I have gone to urgent care, they have me a pregnancy test which came out negative (haven’t had sex so I already knew the outcome) and all the doctor had to say was that it was normal because periods always change. I highly doubt this is normal. I have been bleeding for over a month. I was told to call my gynecologist but she’s completely booked for this upcoming month.

Let me just mention, it’s not enough for a tampon. It’s too dry so it’s hurt to put one in but once I take it out it’s bloody and it’s definitely not enough blood for a pad 🙃 so I’ve just been wasting them.