Talking with mother-in-law

I need opinion pls,yesterday me and my mother in-law were talking,my husband wasn’t there he went to work she says somethings that really bothers me especially we living close to each other so they sees all what we do.we most of the time go there to eat.we are newly married couple.my husband want to move out from there to somewhere a bit far..so yesterday she was saying how my husband doesn’t look happy.she says lots of stuff I knw it’s coming from a caring heart.she was also saying we shouldn’t move out cause where are we going to get money for deposit and other stuff..we got an offer for a house a cheaper one without deposit she don’t knw that my husband doesn’t want them to knw until we are set to live hopefully next month..my mother in-law is really a sweet woman but she has a bad habit she gossip a lot,for u to tell her a secret u should better go to the supermarket and announce it there..she was saying my husband looks depressed she said alot of stuff that kept me thinking..we are interracial couple.my husband has been looking not so far lately when I ask him he will say is because of the house that he just want us to move out that they are disturbing him alot..now I’m starting to think what if his parents are telling him stuff that is making him depressed..should I tell my husband what his mother told me when or u will keep it to urself..I knw my husband he wouldn’t even ask her either..sorry for the long post