Bleeding after sex?

Adabby

So my bf and I hadn't had sex in a little bit but last night we did, and it was well, amazing haha all the normal things happen, cuddling then kissing then it started to get heated. I rode for a while and he started fingerings me while I was riding and it felt so good, after about 5 min of that I orgasmed, and it was a very different orgasm than normal, like wayyy more intense. (Some of the best sex I've had) He even mentioned it after. Then I gave him head until he did. Normally I just swallow but I couldn't get it all down so I ran to the bathroom haha but when I turned the light on I was covered in blood. I came back out and was like ummmm idk what happened but imma shower really quick, we both got cleaned up but like there was so much blood, it was all over my bed and both of us. I'm probably going to have to throw away the sheets. I feel find but has that happened to any of yall?

To give background my period was a week early last week but I stopped bleeding and haven't had anything for like 4 days until now.

Should I be worried, has this happened to yall? He dealt with it fine im just confused tbh.