I JUST WANTED A BUTTERCREAM CAKE

38 weeks pregnant and I have been craving a marble cake with butter cream icing for DAYS….. I told my husband that I didn’t trust his little sister’s boyfriend to pick out the right one and we both laughed because honestly the kid is stupid as hell. No common sense whatsoever. I ended up asking him to pick one up on his way home from work. Mind you he’s been using my car every day to get to and from work. This kid brought me home a marble cake that was iced with whipped cream and I seriously almost started crying. I told him thank you but when my husband shut our bedroom door I looked at him and said “I told you” and then my husband proceeded to tell me I’m ungrateful and I need to “think about myself”. Yes it was nice of the kid to go out of his way to pick up a cake for me but come the hell on. I specifically asked for a marble cake with BUTTER CREAM ICING. I paid for the damn cake and once again he’s using my car to get around, I feel like my feelings are valid especially since I asked for something specific. If they didn’t freaking have it, he should not have gotten a cake. I’m emotional and ready to not be super pregnant anymore. Rant over.