No effort? Or I just don't turn him on? *Long story *

How would you feel in this situation? A little long story..

So I feel like my bf doesn't give enough effort for me anymore..

We see each other every day and have been together for few years now, but our sex life is falling apart.

Last time, I felt in the mood and he was too and I told him lock the door. He got hard immediately and I give him bj for 15-20min and making out for some time too. But then I hear his parents at home and I got a bit turned off... And he tells me to put on a condom and do it. But I feel turned off now and I said maybe to give me some foreplay to relax and he does but then I hear his parents talking on and off and i can't fully relax anymore. So it's been 20-30 mins of kissing and I finally get to relax and told him can we do it now?? But he got mad and says he's not in the mood anymore and I say no problem I can play with him and give him massage /bj so he can get back but he just goes mad and he says I take too long to relax?? He said 5 mins foreplay is okay but I required a lot (20-30) and I was too needy? I thought foreplay supposed to turn him on too not just me? And he says I don't give him attention when I give him attention first and he was the one to deny my massage at the end? I'm so confused we used to have a good synchronisation but i feel like we can't connect anymore now?

Do you have any tips to turn him on more?

or he's simply turned off and bored of me?

😢😢😢😢😢😢 We're 21 and 23yr