Child psychiatric or psychologist?

I've had reoccurring pains in my stomach and my doctor suggested it might be phycological because I have a bad case of anxiety. But the doctors think I might have a range of mental illnesses, but they said they won't/can't tell me unless I admit or talk about what I'm thinking, but I don't want to talk to family about it and I don't have many friends I could trust talking to them about. So if anyone would be willing to talk to me, or suggest someone who I can speak to, preferably for free or minimal amount because I'm only 16 xx