I think i did something bad....

So I'm.on vacation, and I'm married.... I met this guy yesterday and he gave me his number. At first I didn't think anything of it and i wasnt <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> gonna use it, but when I got home I texted him, kinda as a joke. Now I have Completely innocent intentions, honestly I just wanted someone to talk to. (My husband is away for a while) I told him I'm married and he stopped hitting on me. We've just been texting, and not even talking about anything really. I have every intention of telling my husband about this when he's home, but I don't know if this is wrong.... is it wrong to talk to this guy even if I have innocent intentions? The other thing is he said he saw me in the neighborhood I'm staying in and I'm afraid maybe he followed me and he said he lives here too. Is it a coincidence that he lives here, since it is a really small town.. or do you think he's got bad intentions? Or am I completely over thinking this whole thing... advice please!!!!!

And kudos if any of you read this whole thing. Sorry it was so long!

edit: I feel really really bad about this. He's away and I just wanted someone to talk to. So please no mean comments....I already feel bad enough.