At least I’m not in the bathroom anymore

Abigail

I was THIS close to quitting my job. And I’m still not really sure. I was feeling better about it. I’m no longer pumping in the bathroom, as the HR rep offered me her office. Well she said when she’s not there, so I’m not sure what I’ll do when she is there. Haven’t run into that yet. She has been understanding about the scheduling with me and my husband, yet continuously messes up so I have to keep asking her to change the schedule. That was almost the last straw but she got it fixed quickly. Now she’s done it again and I am not the confrontational type. Going back to talk to her again terrifies me.

I know my coworkers have a lot to say about this woman and it’s not exactly kind words. She’s been nice enough, but she is extremely scatterbrained and does not do well at remembering people’s scheduling requests.

I’m still struggling with being away from my son and I am debating applying for a different job. The job I’m thinking about would enable me to work from home, but it’s a call center and I sort of have ptsd from my last call center experience. It pays much better but I need my resume to not look like I’m job hopping.

I’m just really torn. I’m not really happy but I’m not completely miserable anymore. I need to work so we can pay the bills but I just am not enjoying this at all.