Crazy mock symptoms

Has anyone's body ever mocked a miscarriage? Or know what that means? I haven't had my period in 2 months. My boobs hurt. I had cravings. I was moody and I had morning sickness. I took three tests and they all said positive. During what I believe to be my 3rd month pregnant. I was at work and I started having sharp pains in my lower abdomen. I went to he bathroom and I was bleeding  an insane amount. I have had two miscarriages before so I kinda knew what to look for. I kept doubling over In pain so my boss took me to the ER. They took my blood and also a urine sample. Both of which said I was not pregnant. I stayed in the hospital for 2 days because of my pain and the heavy heavy bleeding. A gyno came to see me and told me it was just a bad period. The docs gave me some Tylenol and sent me home. The bleeding stopped after 6 days. Thena month   later I had a normal period. I have asked several doctors why my body did that and they all have started me for different tests for cancer and nothing has been found. I was wondering if any of you can make any sense of this.