Pregnant with a toddler, so fun 🤣

Ha

My October 19 daughter is starting to show real interest in potty training, I’m really proud because we’ve tried to let her train at her own pace, she asks for the nappy off and has been peeing on the potty for about a month now and touch wood no accidents just yet but never needed a number 2 until today.

I’m 21 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and whilst I’m not nauseous any more I am very easily “triggered” into being sick by the smallest things (ie my daughters first wet nappy of the day as the pee smells a bit stronger etc)

Tonight she did her first (very large 🙈) number 2 in the potty, stood up so proud of herself pointed and said “look!!” So we made a fuss and praised her etc. my other half took it in the bathroom to clean it and she followed so I followed with a wet wipe to clean her up whilst he cleaned the potty.

Well… the sight of the mess in the potty triggered me, really bad 😂 I couldn’t stop heaving to the point I knew I was going to throw up so I cleaned her up best I could and ran into the kitchen just to take myself out of the way of the bathroom. She followed me in and started copying me pretending to be sick.

15 mins later, she went potty again and did another number 2 (yayy!) She stood up, said “mommy daddy look!!” And then ran straight into the kitchen pretending to be sick 😩🙈

Definitely not the start to potty training I was aiming for 🤣