What do you recommend that can help me be less sad from stopping breastfeeding tonight?

Rant/question

I have to stop breastfeeding because I have surgery coming up in 2 weeks. I want to start 2 weeks before to give my toddler enough time to adjust to this new change and to make it easier for my toddlers dad to handle him while I heal from surgery. I’am a super sensitive and emotional person. I think for my personality it’s really hard to stop breastfeeding. My toddler is almost 2 years old. I planned to stop breastfeeding next month but plans changed. I have a surgery I have to do that it’s for the best I get it done now then later. I have mix emotions stopping breastfeeding and attached with the bond I have with my toddler for almost 2 years. I feel like it’s one of the things I was holding onto my toddler being a baby still to me. I’am already nervous and scared for surgery. I feel overwhelmed with so many changes. What advice can I get that can help me? It feels a bit hard to be positive about this. Thank you in advance!