Daughter hates her dad?!?

Je

Ok. Little dramatic 😭🤣 But.. a little short backstory. I’m a stay at home mom to our two year old daughter. So my daughter is very very attached to me, I’ve been with her since she was born so I know she is obviously used to being with me and me doing everything for her but it’s gotten to the point for a while now where she literally refuses to let my husband (her DAD) do anything for her! He can’t cook/give her her meals it has to be me, she doesn’t let him change her, has to be me, can’t brush her teeth, HAS to be me… see the pattern?! She doesn’t want him/let him do any of the things I do for her. It’s definitely a little exhausting/stressful having to be the default parent 24/7. Has anyone experienced this?? My husband is rarely home he works long hours 6 days a week so I know she doesn’t see him much but it’s just making me sad Bc I know it makes him feel like crap too. Not sure what to do I keep trying to have him do these things but she throws a major tantrum every time. She’ll spend time with him and let him hold her and play with him but she doesn’t want him to do any of the responsibility things lol. Even when I tuck her in bed I have to be the one putting her in her crib 😅