I need help!!! Is there anyone else who has family known for low HCG levels?

Alex

Just so you know, I have a family thing where it's hard for us to know if we're truly pregnant because we have a lot of health problems including low high when pregnant. This would be my first if I am. My mom had negative tests when she was pregnant with my brother and bleeding through her whole pregnancy. For the past few months, I've been having all the symptoms of pregnancy and especially this month because I've been nauseous with or without vomiting from smells I usually love like food or from bending over the wrong way. I really don't eat a lot as is and I've been gaining a lot of weight and I'm starting to have stretch marks on my stomach and its starting to like bruise around my belly button a little bit. Sometimes I swear I feel something like moving in my stomach but at some points I'm just like it could be a gas bubble or it could just be like something with my organs. In April, I found out that I had an ovarian cyst and it was very small at that point so I'm wondering if my cyst might cyst might have gotten larger cause I've heard that you can have pregnancy symptoms from that too. On some pregnancy test it shows a faint positive and on others it shows negative. So I'm wondering maybe it's the brand that I've been using cause I've used every brand there is or if it's just because my family does have weird HCG levels. I will say that I have had lighter bleeding than my normal period, which is usually very, very heavy and the last time I bleed it was only for 2 days instead of instead of my usual 5 to 6 days. I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through this situation and I have an appointment coming up in the next week or so, should I ask for a blood test and an ultrasound? Or what should I do? (I had to screenshot the vid of my test because I didn't have a pic of them for some reason)