Do you think we’ll see some sort of economic revolution in the next few decades? Primarily in the United States?

ad

I think the lower and middle class are once again becoming fed up with working conditions and low rages. We are seeing the striking that’s happening with John Deere and then there are the labor shortages. I don’t think people are willing to work for nothing anymore. I think we’ll see an increase in unionization, strikes, and people quitting. Because honestly, if we’re already very poor, why work to continue being poor and experiencing fatigue and being belittled on top of that?

A living wage is a must. Benefits are a must. A healthy work/life balance is a must.

I know this conversation has been had here a few times and the result is usually “but the cost of living will go up.” I personally find that to be a cop out of an answer. The cost of living will go up. The cost of living HAS BEEN going up. At a much higher rate than our stagnant minimum wage. This is why we need to be smart and create policies to where these multimillionaires and billionaires can’t continue to raise their prices and lower their labor costs. The workers who are looked down on the most are the backbone of the economy and it will surely crash if they are pushed too far.