I really need help. I keep testing negative!

Hi guys, I’m new to this app and I’m just hoping some other women are able to help! I’m just stumped and I know something isn’t right. I had my first ever yeast infection back in June and I went and got an anti fungal from my primary care provider.. (everything was there, the clumpy discharge, the itchiness, the burning) she said I tested negative for yeast and everything else under the sun but when she did an exam she said the signs were there. I could not have sex with out it being terribly painful and the pain after I peed was the worst thing I’ve ever experienced. It was bad to the point where I had to sleep with an ice pack between my legs. I tried monistat 1 during the period I was taking my anti fungal. It felt like it went away for only a week and then came back so I went back to the doctor and she referred me to a gyno. While I waited for that appointment I started doing apple cider vinegar baths and it seemed to not get rid of it but to calm it down a little. After the appointment I was given antibiotics because she thought it might be an undetected uti and it only made my symptoms worse. She took me off of it and basically told me I was crazy. She also told me not to do the apple cider vinegar baths so we are back to square one. I’ve been left unable to have sex and in constant misery. I know my body and nothing like this has ever happened. (I’ve normally had clear discharge sometimes cloudy) I am on birth control and have been on the same one for a few years and have had no problems up until now. I haven’t changed any routine with hygiene or anything at all. my hygiene is pretty decent except I’ve cut out all soaps when cleaning my vulva months ago because I thought it was causing the issues. Please please please help me! I feel so confused. Anyone else have a similar problem?