Boyfriend

Vanessa

So my boyfriend always told me this girl was his friend, I didn’t think anything of it I always wanted to meet her never had a problem with her until recently. I haven’t looked at his phone and I saw about a month ago he texted her and ask to go to the gym with him (behind my back) and when I saw the message and asked he denied and turned it on me. I was like whatever and ignored it. Now 5 days ago I saw him slide up on her story and say (I’d cuff again) she said don’t you have a gf and he said you make me forget about her and the conversation went on. Keep in mind the messages were muted and in archive. I asked to look at his phone, I always ask so it’s nothing new he says (why do you need it) I say I wanna just look I’ve been feeling like he’s cheating. He goes to the bathroom comes back and the message are gone. He posted something on Facebook and she care reacted to it and never reacts to his stuff. Do I have the right to be mad at him and address it or am I in the wrong for looking at his phone