A Mama who needs to vent / advice…

Hello Glow Ladies! I’m so grateful for this app and the community as I’m unable to speak about this with anyone else right now. My husband and I currently only have our October baby, whom I love with everything I have. I have had baby fever but it’s been on and off until a few months ago where I decided I’d just completely hold off on the idea of another baby due to a new job opportunity and just loving the one on one time with my son.

Here’s my “vent”. I have an amazing, responsible, handsome, helpful and just all around great husband. I have no complaints. Of course he’s not “perfect” but he’s amazing amazing amazing. But the other day we were having sex and he comes inside. I felt it as soon as it happened but I hesistated. Until, I hear him moan and start to kind of release his body as he does. He’s never done something like this so when I asked him why he says “I didn’t want to get it on the sheets, I wasn’t thinking. I was just in the moment.” Im ofc very angry. Due to everything I said above, he as well was on the same page and like I said, he’s a very responsible man. Our baby is 2 and this has never happened. It was during my fertile window so.. here I am on my two week wait.

I can’t tell anyone about this ofc, but I can already tell my family and my in-laws will be mad bc well… Im a SAHM and this is adding fuel to the fire. A stupid fire but you know what I mean. I am ofc happy to be fertile, if it happens to be that Im pregnant, Im blessed to have a husband who’s an amazing father and my son would be the best brother. I’d be so happy, but my concern is what I said before, the job opportunity and being more alone with my son during these first years of his life. I am kind of still mad at him as this is far from his character but.. I need advice. Or maybe just needed to get this off my chest.

Please help 🙂