Leaking feeling…

Madison • Active Military ~ Girl Mom 🎀 ~ Step-Mom ~ 04/22•10/18

Ok, FTM here. Tonight I noticed that when I went to go to the bathroom that my underwear and also consequently my pants right at my underwear area, was damp. Both are black so I couldn’t tell color. But it didn’t have a urine smell to it.

I’ve currently put a pad on and am going to check it in an hour. Although what doesn’t help is the pad is scented so I can’t really rely on smell to check it, just to see how much comes out.

Should I consider calling my medical team? Or just wait until the office opens on Monday? I’m just not sure if it could be amniotic fluid leaking and that is my concern. I know excess discharge is normal during pregnancy, but enough to seep through my underwear and give my pants a wet feeling??

I’m 23+3 for reference

Update: Called my Nurse line at the advice of one of my girls who’s had a kid, and they and the on call doctor wanted me to come in and be checked just to make sure. Fingers crossing it’s nothing major and my body is just being super extra

And final update: Got tested, and apparently your girl is just blessed with an extra EXTRA amount of discharge. Yay me….Lol. Just glad it’s not amniotic fluid leaking ☺️