Severe Morning Sickness

Gabbryel

I’m honestly at a loss. I’m ten weeks (2.5months) pregnant, my morning sickness has done nothing but get worse. I had my first appointment and I’ve already lost 10 pounds, was in the ER for vomiting blood and with very bad dehydration. My OBGYN literally seems like she could give a f**k less and I don’t know what to do. ‘Natural remedies’ aren’t helping, yesterday at work i threw up 7 times and all id eaten was popcorn, crackers, water and ginger ale. Literally all of the stuff that should settle stomachs still makes me sicker than a dog. My job is about ready to fire me because I’m late every day due to how sick I get in the morning and I have to leave during the day sometimes because of how sick I get. My job literally doesn’t even care even though on top of all of this— I literally had my apartment repossessed for no reason other than “owner wants possession of this unit”. I have to be out January 31st and I have no money, likely no job soon, and I’m sick as hell. Does anyone have any advice at all?