5w6d TWINS!! 😳😍🀞🀞

πŸ™…β€

Have been ttc for a year and a half and had an early loss back in October, and our most recent <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> was finally successful! Was set to have an ultrasound with my fertility doctor this coming Tues (at 6w4d), but after some pink spotting last night, doc had me come in first thing this morning for an ultrasound only to find out that I'm pregnant with TWINS!

I have a million thoughts rn, my head is just spinning. I'm shocked and elated and nervous and excited... all the emotions! πŸ˜… I got to see both heartbeats, and even heard one of them. Doc said that baby A is measuring 5 weeks and 6 days, and baby B is a little smaller. He said that it's possible that only one of the pregnancies continues, but since we saw both heartbeats he's cautiously optimistic and I'm just keeping my fingers crossed 🀞🀞

Going back in for another scan in a week and hoping that all still looks good! Aside from the fatigue, I'm feeling good so far!

Update: WOW! Thank you all so much for the love and positivity, you have no clue how much it means to me. I'll continue to post updates here. Wishing you all the absolute best πŸ’•