My boyfriend is having weird erections all of a suffen

So I’ve been in a relationship for almost 2 years with an active sex life, he always gets erections very easily and he can cum 4 times in 1 day. Last week he came 4 weeks, and the next day I was fully naked dry humping on him and it wasn’t getting up, that had never happened before. We left it there, and that night we slept together and were horny twice but again it got up but at the moment of penetration it went soft. He was like don’t worry it has nothing to do with you it’s my problem and I’m gonna fix it. That next night he didn’t masturbate and when he came to see me the next day the same thing happened, and I was just shocked cause it had literally never happen to us, we are in our 20’s and I wasn’t aware that was a problem. Today we started getting hot and it was hard we were about to start but it got soft again, but he said touch it a little bit, so i have him like a 1 minute handy and it went back up, and we finally got it in, but here is the plot twist, he literally came 10 seconds after we started, I’m not exaggerating, like if it was his first time, and he usually can manage to last, can someone please explain or help me figure out why this happened all out of the blue? Are there chances he is cheating? What can be some reasons?