Venting

Nanny here. I nanny a baby who's 9 months now. I recently went with the mom to a doctor appt and the baby was missing alot of milestones so I've been working really hard on reaching them with the baby. Read, play, talking, music. And I started introducing the baby to solid food. Baby loves solid food and is not a big fan of purees. And the baby is too old for purees. B is supposed to be getting more finger food and the doctor said it. I've tried talking to mom multiple times and she just says " I know but I'm lazy". Well she recently asked me what she should get B for food since she was going shopping. I told her many easily mashable foods, said they need to try new things and that B doesn't like puree- and I offered to prepare all the food(cooking) Well she got 2 things B has already had and 1 thing B hasnt and got 2 bags of puree.....

I sleep trained B when I started because B had no routine. Would fall asleep wherever except crib. Had to be held to sleep. Finally got B in a routine and doc said less naps. So I got B on a new routine.....that is not followed on the weekend at all. It's so frustrating because I do care but I can only do so much. Like I'm trying and trying but for what.... If I'm the only one putting in all the extra effort. So frustrating

Im.can: I can't unless I'm buying the new food because we've had multiple conversations about their food. And like not waving, mimicking,talking, high five, clapping, dancing and some other stuff. I think you need to reread it