Ya know... I am better than my brother...

I realized that. Over a year ago my brother slept and had an affair with my wife. While he had a pregnant wife back at home. And funny thing about his wife. When I originally met his wife I like her.... But my brother liked her so I introduced them to each other. And then he fucked my wife years later. The irony. Me and my wife are divorced and my brother kept apologizing and doing the most over dramatic stuff. I forgave him over a month ago. His now ex wife has a son they have split custody. He didn't even show up to watch his sons birth. She asked me to come because she couldn't do it alone. I watched his son be born. A while after she told me she found out I used to like her and maybe she married the wrong brother.... And I didn't let her kiss me. I told her she doesn't like me. She's just hurting right now. She has to pay my brother child support because she makes more and I do come help with my nephew because she's still going through PPD. Yesterday he found out I do this and accused me of trying to sleep with her and take his place as his kids dad. I told him that's not true and he called me a liar and I said "I know why you want it to be true. So you can feel better about what you did. But I hate to break it to you, but I love you and what you did hurt me and I would never want to hurt you like that". And its true. Before all this my brother was my best friend. I would never want him to feel how I felt and still feel. He looked even more guilty than before.