Baby dad literally hurt my feelings to the core. I’m falling into depression by the way he’s treating us.

So I’ve been trying to get him to provide for our 4 babies for monthssss now. Child support people says that can’t find him to serve him his papers so a big argument occurred. Ever since he got in his new relationship a year ago he hasn’t provided for the children at all. So during the argument he says “you’re not fucking with my new girl, she’s so much better than you. You’re mad she took your man. You meth and coke head” all because he says I’m “begging” for money. You damn right. It’s hard providing for 4 babies alone. He left me during my last pregnancy for this girl. And as their father I feel he should step up rather he has a new girl or not. And what pisses me off the most is he pays half of her bills, takes her shopping, and supplied her 4 year old sons whole birthday party. But didn’t reach out to his children for their birthday or hasn’t bought them anything so at this point my feelings are crushed and it’s putting me into depression because obviously I didn’t know the man I was sleeping with. Any help ladies?