Strep b

I’m freaking out. Only because it is happening to me. I know everything will be fine. However I’m still freaking tf out. My group b strep test came back positive! This is my first baby, and so far everything has been going decent! Now I’m actually considering talking to my doctor about a scheduled c section. I’m 37 weeks right now, and pretty much I read on google about the treatment which is antibiotics for 4 hours before birth. But there is no way he will come into contact with it if he is a c section baby. If he is vaginally delivered there’s still a chance he could come into contact with it even if I was to get the antibiotics. I don’t want to risk it. Of course this is happening to me, if it was someone else I would be like it will be fine, they will give antibiotics and everything will be all good. Idk what to do. I did search the info in the search bar and everyone just kinda brushed it off but like what if I have no time to get the antibiotics before having my baby? I live 40 mins from my hospital and I’m afraid I won’t make it. Please don’t judge me this is my first child and this situation actually sucks for me. I’m not sure if my water will break or if I might be dilated too far to have time for antibiotics. Have you gone thru this? I’m sure everything was fine but I’m tripping tf out rn