Monster in law

A little lost here and need advice, never been through this before, I have a husband that does not want to cut the umbilical cord with his mom, and she is fine with this she doesn't care or like me at all, but she never gave me a chance at all, I have been dealing with this for about 2 years now he was getting better but now is getting worse, we are fighting a lot because of her and he takes her side every chance he gets even when she is in the wrong like calling me names very bad names, I am 18 weeks pregnant and I feel there is no hope for him, I need some advice on what to do, I am the one that works full time he feels like he can't get a job because of he is to busy doing his moms running around for her, I want my daughter to have a dad that is going to put her first but he hasn't put me first 6 months after we got together, I have been trying to work with him, trying to get him to realize, but I feel he will put his mom before anyone including her I want her to have a life full of happiness and not sadness that I feel he will give her