please read!! ovulation after chemical pregnancy? long post, sorry!

kylie • happy, super in love & raising our first lil bean!🥰 sending love & baby dust to those trying ✨✨

!! please read !!

hello! i’ve been ttc 5 months now, and i’m thinking i had a chemical pregnancy this last cycle. i got vfl’s that got a biiit darker for 3 days, then went away on day 4 of testing, then a day later AF came. the first day of my period was very painful and i passed a lot of tissue but it was fairly normal after the first day.

i waited a few days after AF to begin OPKs, and i got close to getting a “peak” but just alllllmost, never a full positive.

so my “peak”, or almost peak, was July 13th. Glow predicts that i was supposed to ovulate on the 17th though, and usually it’s pretty spot on (and i know an app doesn’t know my body but comparing OPKs to glow, it’s usually pretty right).

would the chemical pregnancy cause me to ovulate early, or did i get the “peak” because my hormones were out of whack? or is there a chance that i still ovulated on/around the 17th? i didn’t test around then because i just figured the 13th was my “peak”