my uncle >>>

this is so random, but I just feel like posting this somewhere cuz it means a lot to me and I just think it’s so sweet. Feel free to read if u want to lol

Sooo, I haven’t seen my uncle since I was like 6y/o & im 16 now. We haven’t seen each other because we live on different sides of the world. So a few weeks ago I finally got to go & see him & stay w him & my cousins for a while (I’m still with them rn).

& one day we were sitting down, just talking.

turns out we like the same music

(we both love country).

& we just started going through each other’s playlists and SOOO MANY of the songs were the same ones!

& since that day, whenever he’s playing some music (on his speaker). he’ll play something random that he likes & then as soon as I walk in the same room as him, he’ll put on the songs that I told him that I RLLY like (that day when we were talking about music)

& he’ll just look at me and smile rlly big and we both will start singing.

I just think it’s so sweet that he remembers which songs that I RLLY like🥹

I’ve missed him so much & I’m so happy that I got to see him again. He takes care of me like I’m his own daughter. He’s been going through some hard stuff recently & been rlly down. It just makes me rlly happy to see him finally smile again:)