mom problems please help me

Okay, so my birthday was August 26 and her birthday is August 25 so it was both of our birthdays and I was going off to college so she came down here with my dad her and my boyfriend to come and celebrate with me.

so for our birthday we decided to go to the mall and when we get to the mall she usually likes to wander off all the time so she wandered off and my dad is disabled so we sit down on a bench waiting for her because his legs were hurting so she wandered off into the Dave & Buster’s and we were sitting on the bench may be where she couldn’t see us we then saw her leave Dave & Buster’s and she went to another shop across the way but my boyfriend waved to her to get her attention that we were sitting on the bench and I just know that she saw us

about 30 minutes go by and then I say it’s my birthday I want to shop around the stores can we do something other than wait for her so we started going to the other stores but the Dave & Buster’s was only on the far end so there was only one way where she could go towards the mall and it should be the way going towards us I didn’t figure that she would get lost or anything like that

it had now been an hour where we haven’t seen her and I called her about five or six time and she didn’t answer she didn’t call back 20 minutes later oh to tell you we were actually sitting down for around another 30 minutes waiting to see her but anyways she calls back and cusses me out and say that we left her to be alone and that we must don’t care about her because we did not call her when she got “lost”.

she then ignores us for the rest of the time we are at the mall and then continues to complain saying that she’s lost we didn’t ask her where she was .. anyways we asked her where she was so we can meet up and then she hung up on our face next thing we know she’s texting me and my dad saying she’s going to get a lift to go back to my dorm and to go back to the Rental Car to drive all the way back to our home town and leave my dad and my boyfriend

so when she says this we decide to just leave them all and go back to my dorm to meet up with her next thing we know she’s not here I was just guessing she was walking around the cool loft or whatever then comes 10:30 she caused my dad complaining and cussing him out again and then my dad says where are you and then she says none of your damn business

Then it comes about 11:30 and then she started screaming and yelling saying that oh my God we left her at the mall and we left her stranded and we must don’t give a damn about her

then we had to go all the way back to the mall which was a 40 minute drive to go pick her up around 12 to 1 o’clock and the drive all the way back when she comes back she gathers her things and leaves in the rental car and leaves my boyfriend and my dad

now I left to drive my boyfriend and dad all the way back to my hometown which is about four hours away. luckily my brother said that he could meet us halfway so my boyfriend drove he met us halfway and then I drove me back all the way to my dorm and now my boyfriends car is in her (my mom) garage and now she’s saying that she’s out and now she’s refusing to give him his car and when to let us know she’ll be back

this is so embarrassing i’ve been having heart palpitations and stressing over this please give some input … am i wrong???? or is she crazy??? what am i to do???