HELP 38 Weeks pregnant

🌟finally I have a consultant appointment on Wednesday I’m currently 38 weeks pregnant.... by Wednesday I’ll be 38 weeks + 2 days pregnant. I’m having very bad pelvic pain I was hospitalised 2 weeks ago I couldn’t walk and was put on condine they kept me in for 4 nights until I was mobile again. I’m still in pain and obviously all out of codine pills to help with the pain.

The baby’s movements have been a lot LESS and I have been through to the hospital to have checks plenty of time for the ECG for the baby. Everything has always been fine but I know the baby’s movements have been a lot less. There always finding protine in my pee along with key tones and other things. I was checked down bellow and was 2CM dilated nothing has changed from last getting checked. I have been loosing my plug since 08 August & it’s still continuing to come out but yesterday I swear I had a bloody show.

I’m in agony can I request a induction for early labour or will they not agree I’m in the UK not sure if that matters with different laws/opinions. This is my 3rd pregnancy I have always delivered at 37 weeks and everything was fine. Can anybody suggest what the consultant will be saying or anything that I need to be aware of