Don't know 😳 + rant

AnneMarie

Well either my waters broke or I peed myself. Unfortunately I can't tell which 🙄 running around trying to get everything done and prepared while my fiance is sitting on the floor in the kids room while I'm doing what he knew needed to be done and God forbid I need his help. Now one fish tank is over full. And I'm tired of everyone's bullshit. I literally just got out of the hospital sick yesterday severely dehydrated. I spent the 3 days prior taking care of every freaking one else but it's too much to ask him to put them in their room so I can have help getting the tanks, that were half full because they are my tanks and I haven't had a chance, done before the kids are in bed. I went 4 days without my anxiety/depression meds because I was worried bout every one else yet I'm supposed to be 100% freaking stable. Cut me a freaking break and help. I've been trying to get shit done on my own. Car seat isn't in, cribs not up. I'm freaking almost 39 weeks pregnant taking care of 3 sick toddlers as well as him. You would think I'd get some freaking appreciation since I put myself in the hospital doing so. Especially I've been contracting with no freaking progress since 9pm on Tuesday.