Would you find this creepy?

Pleas nobody shame or be rude in the comments

I met this guy working at a sex shop and we talked for a bit. I filled out a paper to work there. As we spoke he was telling me about how I look like his niece and asking if I was a stripper because I have the body of one and about how some of the girls who are sex workers come in the shop and do their shows there. I did a show there and as I was doing one he locked the front door and put me into a corner of the room and was filming it. He instructed me on what to do and every time I tried to move he kept getting closer to me. He started kissing and touching me on film and I kind of liked it except it felt a bit weird because the man looked like he was in his 40’s and I’m in my 20’s. I told him I kind of want to shop there and get some stuff. He told me to give him a number I won’t want to go over then we’ll decide at check out. He gave me a 20% discount on my items because I showed myself naked to him but if I didn’t then he wouldn’t. He told me a co worker A of his does MMA, wrestling and works at the shop and that he might want to be in a video of mine. G was texting A and calling him then started to get aggressive and aggravated when he wouldn’t answer the phone. G took photos of me then would send them to his co worker A and when he picked up the phone it was on FaceTime and showed A to me and told him I have a page that needs to be helped or that A can film with me. The guy G told A that guys get intimidated by me and told me to lift up my jacket and pick up my shirt to show him my bra. I refused to then he got both of us in the FaceTime standing together looking at the camera. During the conversation I heard A say that he always records it so then that way later if someone tried to disagree he could say “remember this... I filmed this” which reminded me of Secrets of Playboy. At the end of the conversation G asked me what my name was not my stage name and said “don’t lie to me”. After it was all done G told me that I keep giving him the face that I’m nervous over something. It feels very odd and predator like. Safe to say I don’t want to go back there. Huge mistake filling out papers there to work, interacting with him and anything else. I only did it because it’s been a while since I’ve been intimate with someone.

Vote below to see results!