I'm pregnant at last been trying for over a year we got put on clomid 50mg didnt work so this month ...

Lindsey
I'm pregnant at last been trying for over a year we got put on clomid 50mg didnt work so this month upped to 100mg took days 2-6 and I feel the different I know this might sound strange but I actually felt them working n it's the first time I knew when I was ovulating I used clear blue just to be sure and the ovulating smiley face come on that was day 14-15 of my cycle then about a week later I started having cramps and feeling like I was going to come on my period took a test the day before my period so that's like 12dpo and was neg so I was adiment this round havnt worked to, my period day came n went then the next morning I got up early with my husband and started being sick, not usual for me so I was like OH MY I think I should test again so I have 20miu test sticks and put one in n oh god there was a dark line and a faint line I thought I was seeing things so I shouted my husband and asked of he could see that? He was like yes defo n it's going darker so I did another one and the same we both started laughing think we were in shock it's always been negs when we test so he was like cum on lets get a propa one so went to get clear blue where it tells u PREGNANT and how many weeks and there it was PREGNANT 1-2 weeks which is 4-5 I am 4 weeks and 5 days now eeeeek so excited but my sickness is horrible n my boobs hurt so bad