When someone's been trying longer

My sister tried for almost three years and has been told by her dr that <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> may be her only possibility. That may not even work. 
​I already have a four year old to my previous partner. 
​I'm planning another with my current partner.
​We have been trying for three months and nothing has happened. Annoying but it's early days. I feel like I can't talk to her about anything anymore and she's always been my best friend. 
​What I'm trying to say is, everything happens for a reason. I don't know what her reason for being unable to conceive is. It could still happen. 
​She's turning into this miserable depressed person who no one can talk to.  It's so sad she's pushing everyone away. 
​Please, see your dr for mental health reasons, trying for a baby is stressful but don't go through it alone.
​I've lost my sister. She hates our cousin who gets pregnant simply by thinking about it.
​This cousins mum died fifteen years ago. We still have our mum.
​I know this is all over the place, I know this barely makes sense, but in this tough time and in all the struggles remember you are around people who love you, and ALWAYS be happy for others, even tho a part of you is jealous.
​I wish everyone luck in their journey.